Monday, December 1, 2014

Starting to blog at the end of 2014 ... why do that?

Hey all

I thought of starting my own blog many times before. Why go ahead with it now? Isn't it old style of communicating?

Well ... no, I don't think so. This is not a diary. Certainly not for private stuff.
I intend to write down professional experiences that I want to share.
So I can find things back for my own reference. And in the same way perhaps every now and then somebody else may benefit from it as well.

It is the very active APEX community who's actually bringing me to the point that I am now: launching my own blog. Thank you #ORCLAPEX for that!

Well, I'm not the kind of person who always thinks he's right in what he writes, says, does.
Though of course I'm trying very hard to be right or as close as possible anyway.
So if you would find an error here or there ... please do not hesitate to correct me. Though I urge you to do it in a polite way. I will not tolerate some responses I read now and then on blogs or forums. I mean well and if you can't see that in my blogs, then please: just stay away ;-)

I hope you enjoy reading or even learn from my posts.
See you on-line!

Roeland

No comments:

Post a Comment